Are you taking classes remotely at a college or university? This short course, offered in cooperation with the Ministère de l'Enseignement supérieur, will help you overcome the daily challenges of distance learning.
- Manage your time better
- Get tips for staying focused and engaged during virtual classes and your own study time
- Develop winning strategies for distance learning
- Learn how to maintain and boost your motivation
- See how you can reduce stress and anxiety
Who is it for?
- Anyone studying at the college or university level who wants to improve their distance learning strategies for a more effective and enjoyable experience.
- Instructors who want to improve their classes, taking into account the difficulties students face in online learning.
- Parents who want to support their children, better understand the distance learning experience, and get helpful tips.
- Anyone who wants to learn more about the challenges of distance learning.
Advantages of the online course
- Watch the videos where you want, when you want.
- Go back to any of the videos and watch it again for a reminder of what works best for you.
- Get access to the videos without having to register (open to everyone).
Information you can use
- Discover a wealth of simple, practical, and proven tips taught by experts in remote learning and education technology.
- Learn how to be confident and successful in your online classes—and enjoy the experience.
In this course, you’ll watch five videos lasting four to five minutes each.
Video 1 How can I manage my time well?
Video 2 How can I stay focused and engaged?
Video 3 What are the best distance learning strategies, and how can I make them work for me?
Video 4 How can I boost and maintain my motivation?
Video 5 How can I reduce stress and anxiety?
In these videos, you'll also learn from students who will talk about their challenges. They'll share tips that worked for them and that you can easily adapt to your situation. You'll learn how to make online learning more effective!
Established in 1972 to make knowledge accessible, TÉLUQ is the only French-language university in North America to offer all of its courses via distance education. Every year, nearly 18,000 people choose the flexibility of Université TÉLUQ for their undergraduate or graduate university studies.
Offered in cooperation with